Okay, take a deep breath. Here it comes, kicking, clawing, and yowling.
Are you ready for it?
My name is Dan Falconer. I’m a geek.
I have a lot of websites. Right now, they’re all mine, and there’s not a clear reason for many of them to exist. Here are those websites:
- CrazedSanity.com — completely home-grown, every line of code written from me. Built from the ground up by me. My handle (minus the “.com”) for most everything.
- CrazedBuzz.com — my WordPress site. Where I go to write stuff and not worry about digging into code if the blog post won’t save. Same as my Xbox Live handle (because “crazedsanity” wasn’t available)
- Buzzkill.org — my other website… mostly just like CrazedSanity.com, replete with all the blog posts from said website, but with a few (very VERY old) unique pages.
- BuzzkillProductions.net — the exact same site as Buzzkill.org. EXACT SAME. It exists because of… reasons.
- TTORP.crazedsanity.com — the Table Top Online Role Playing web application.
The other places I “own” or otherwise lurk:
- GitHub.com — where I store a bunch of code repositories.
- BitBucket.org — where I store more code repositories (many of which are hidden)
- Facebook — where I pretend to be social… but only because it has “networking” in it.
- Google Plus — the other social networking site… that I really wish would get more traction than Facebook.
- Deviant Art — where I post my doodles and stuff.
There’s more than that. But let’s face it, this was a total over-share. You’re welcome.